Join the Thompson team
Thompson Construction, Engineering and Precast are a well-established family owned company in Washdyke, Timaru. We specialise in design, steel fabrication, precast and onsite construction including carpentry. The Thompson team work together to produce strong, sturdy buildings that are built for New Zealand's tough conditions. Thompson work hard to maintain high safety standards and a professional working environment.
Thompson Construction Engineering and Precast have projects throughout the Canterbury, North Otago and Mackenzie regions and are looking for more employees with the right stuff.
Current roles available are for people with skills in:
- Heavy Construction
- General Engineering
- Vehicle Maintenance
Skills that work well in our team are:
- Wilingness to take ownership of your role
- Having a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Having a positive and friendly attitude
- Being hard-working and energetic
- Working as part of a team or unsupervised
- Ability to work confidently at height
- Ability to work on a wide range of buildings including commercial and industrial
If this sounds like you, take the next step to join our team and expand your current knowledge. Application forms are avaliable on request or Send your CV and references to us or visit our office at 9B Meadows Road, Washdyke.